Kathy is committed to helping businesses become better storytellers, communicators, customer service champions, and come up with fresh new ideas. With 20 years’ experience in both marketing and comedy, Kathy has people laughing and learning.
- Idea generation and fresh insights on a variety of topics
- Clean comedy or edgy (depending on need) emcee hosting
- Audience engagement (in big or small groups)
- Keynotes or interactive sessions and workshops
- The Improvisational Organization
- Improv Idea Orgasms!
- How to Embrace a Storytelling Culture
- Every Company is a Storytelling Company
- Keeping Your Company Human
- How to Create a Story Strategy
- Run Marketing Like an Improv Group
- Improvise a Stream of Memorable Ideas, Products, Content: Using Improv to Generate Marketing Ideas! (webinar)
- Use Humor to Drive Engagement
Keynotes, Conferences and Clients
SXSW (March 2017)
Visual Storytelling Conference
The Applied Improv Network World Conference
The YMCA Annual Learning Conference
The Digital Impact Conference
Association for Clinical Research Professionals
Marketing Camp Silicon Valley
Product Camp Silicon Valley (keynote 2014, speaker 2012-2014)
FunnyBizz SF Watch this clip
Content Marketing Conference
Social Media Marketing World
UC Berkeley Alumni Conference on Innovation
Company and Association Events
ATD (Assoc. for Training and Development)
Delphon and Gel-Pak
Women in Consulting
NorCal BMA Marketing Strategy Roundtable and Public Relations Roundtables
FEI – Financial Executives International
IABC (SV Chapter)
MENG (Marketing Experts Networking Group)
Silicon Valley Product Management Association
The United Way of Silicon Valley
The San Jose Chamber of Commerce and Small Business Summit
The Silicon Valley and San Francisco American Mrktg Assoc. Chapters
IBM San Jose
Society for Human Resources Management
Stanford University and Hospital and Knight Ridder Fellows’ Program
San Jose State Nursing Association
Kathy’s style is engaging, relevant and inspiring. Thank you, Kathy!
Kathy doesn’t tell you how to do it; she shows you. That’s credibility.
While Silicon Valley may still be the hotbed of innovation, the professionals and experts who present the hottest android apps often sound like androids themselves! We should all take a lesson from Kathy on how to present compelling, useful information. I walked away with at least 3 solid ideas and reoxygenated my blood from laughing!
Kathy’s expertise shines. She provided great insights our team will use to every advantage. And her enthusiasm, humor and energy made an outstanding Brand Team All-Hands!