“Kathy served as closing keynote at AMA Cincinnati 2018 IGNITE CX Conference. She delivered the perfect balance of humor and thought-provoking content in a highly engaging, energetic, relevant presentation. She is exceptional, and attendees are still talking about, quoting, and applying Kathy’s “yes-and” and story concepts in practice!” – Past President, Gina Bonar
Need a playful, inspiring and interactive workshop or keynote to collaborate, create and communicate better? Let’s talk.
Kathy is committed to helping businesses become better storytellers, communicators, customer service champions, and come up with fresh new ideas. With 20 years’ experience in both business and comedy, Kathy has people laughing and learning.
- Keynotes or interactive sessions and workshops
- Idea generation and fresh insights
- Audience engagement (in big or small groups)
- Emcee and hosting is available for events Kathy speaks at
Keynotes, Conferences and Clients
- AMA Cincinnati Ingite CX Conference Keynote, 2018
- SXSW (2017) Featured Speaker, 2019
- Inbound Speaker, 2018
- Content Marketing World, 2018
- Visual Storytelling Conference Keynote
- The Applied Improv Network World Conference 2012, 2014
- SNCR Symposium
- The YMCA Annual Learning Conference
- The Digital Impact Conference
- Association for Clinical Research Professionals
- Marketing Camp Silicon Valley
- Product Camp Silicon Valley (keynote 2014, speaker 2012-2014)
- FunnyBizz SF Watch this clip
- Content Marketing Conference
- Social Media Marketing World (2016 and 2017)
- ISPA 2017
- UC Berkeley Alumni Conference on Innovation
Company and Association Events
- Cisco Systems
- ATD (Assoc. for Training and Development)
- Delphon and Gel-Pak
- Women in Consulting
- NorCal BMA Marketing Strategy Roundtable and Public Relations Roundtables
- FEI – Financial Executives International
- IABC (SV Chapter)
- MENG (Marketing Experts Networking Group)
- Portola Pharmaceuticals
- Silicon Valley Product Management Association
- Kaiser Permanente
- The United Way of Silicon Valley
- The San Jose Chamber of Commerce and Small Business Summit
- The Silicon Valley and San Francisco American Mrktg Assoc. Chapters
- IBM San Jose
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Stanford University and Hospital and Knight Ridder Fellows’ Program
- San Jose State Nursing Association
Kathy’s style is engaging, relevant and inspiring. Thank you, Kathy!
Kathy doesn’t tell you how to do it; she shows you. That’s credibility.
While Silicon Valley may still be the hotbed of innovation, the professionals and experts who present the hottest android apps often sound like androids themselves! We should all take a lesson from Kathy on how to present compelling, useful information. I walked away with at least 3 solid ideas and reoxygenated my blood from laughing!
Kathy’s expertise shines. She provided great insights our team will use to every advantage. And her enthusiasm, humor and energy made an outstanding Brand Team All-Hands!